[FRIAM] Doug Robert's death

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Sun Dec 16 01:28:56 EST 2018

I picked this up from Facebook. A talented, lovely guy. I will miss his
presence at FRIAM, on the bandstands and on FB.
TJ

A dear friend and a great man, Doug Roberts, passed away this week. I've
known Doug and his lovely wife, Ingrun, for over 30 years and have always
been awed by his sharp intellect, razor wit, and endless energy.
World-class computer programmer, saxophone player, writer, parrot rescuer,
motorcycle enthusiast, blogger, etc. ... his intellectual curiosity knew no
bounds. He was to his friends as the sun is to the planets ... a constant
source of energy and the strongest gravitational force in your universe. He
will be missed by so many people whose lives he touched. Rest well my
friend, you've earned it."