[FRIAM] 2019 - The end of Trumpism

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Wed Dec 26 16:30:47 EST 2018

You wrote: "... the RNC's media department on twitter has said they're
"considering" declaring Donald unfit for 'his current position' . "
Do you have the link(s) to that statement?
Tom

Tom Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
*NM Foundation for Open Government* <http://nmfog.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>*
http://www.jtjohnson.com                   tom at jtjohnson.com