[FRIAM] 2019 - The end of Trumpism

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:06:06 EST 2018

Thanks for reminding me!  When I read Marcus' original claim, I balked.  But then forgot it because I wanted to respond to the other thread.  The principle of leveling the playing field so that any given player has the chance to become an individual is flawed, I think ... somehow, though I don't know how.

What *if* (as Steve put it in his "muffled cries"), there are peaks in the landscape that *require* many non-individuals to form a scaffold for some (as yet unbound) non-individual to become an individual?  I'm thinking, here, of the (false) Great Man Theory ... the idea that Einstein was just a better thinker than everyone else ... or I've heard it called the Comprehensive Designer by this guy: https://youtu.be/5gnlhmaM-dM

Do we need these archetypes?  Do we *need* the many rabble in order for the elite few to become "individuals"?

--
☣ uǝlƃ