[FRIAM] 2019 - The end of Trumpism

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:38:53 EST 2018

OK. But let's assume we could at least agree on LaVey's complaint: "It's too bad stupidity isn't painful."  The idea being to select against some (special) formulation of innovative/crazy/creative/lucky behavior for which we have an accounting and that accounting shows "bad" (leads to costs we don't want in spite of the rewards).

And what if there are regions of the landscape that can only be reached by such bad behavior.  Ideally, rather than eliminate the people who engage in the bad behavior, we'd *corral* them and deploy them intentionally.  These useful idiots, one of which will become the Great Man, could help us make the whole system better, merely at the risk of a delusional belief in "merit", mostly believed only by the other (corralled) idiots.

--
☣ uǝlƃ