[FRIAM] Preference Order Ecosystems: was Trumpism

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Dec 31 13:52:17 EST 2018

Great article.   Here are a couple more.   These seem to me like the bleeding-heart variety of liberal taking their eye off the ball.   No, I say win the culture war.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/30/opinion/tech-rural-america.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/there-is-much-to-fear-about-nationalism-but-liberals-need-to-address-it-the-right-way/2018/12/30/2c6e8f24-0ab7-11e9-88e3-989a3e456820_story.html