[FRIAM] Abduction

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:28:03 EST 2018

The link doesn't work for me.  But I suspect: Yes!  In all my posts, I've tried to push for "True as far as it goes" ... or "true for now, maybe not true later", "true over here but not over there", etc.  Time is an important, but not the only factor.  Feedback often assumes time.  But all it really needs is some monotonically increasing parameter.  If Perician metaphysics hinges on the stability and uniqueness of the limit points, then it seems a lot like ToEs in physics, it may explain some very persnickety parts of reality, but it'll struggle with things like unicorns or, say, racism.

--
☣ uǝlƃ