[FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 09:05:40 EST 2018

Nobody's talking about debunking an entire domain. As Nick argues in the 1st paper and the quote from the Wikipedia page argues, it makes the most sense to treat particular hypotheses.

So I asked for testable hypotheses involving the alpha male concept and, in particular, Peterson's evolutionary psychology justification for that concept. And as I said, Dave West's debunking of the alpha male concept is good but it would be best to combat an evolutionary psychology justification for "alpha male" with an evolutionary psychology debunking of "alpha male".

--
glen