[FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

∄ uǝʃƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 11:06:00 EST 2018

Since the horse isn't quite dead:

Women must have the right to bare their arms without comment
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/19/women-right-bare-arms-canada-prime-minister-kim-campbell

"I look at that photo now and see someone who was actually really shy and uncomfortable in the public eye, the opposite of a “look-at-me” beauty queen."

--
∄ uǝʃƃ