[FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 12:38:58 EST 2018

Neither, obviously.  The proximal cause of sneezing is a complex of neuro-muscular behaviors.  That complex has an untold number of triggers, from bright lights and sound to tickling.  Any competent analysis of such causation will focus on the *bottleneck*, which is the neuro-muscular complex, not the huge number of triggers.

--
☣ uǝlƃ