[FRIAM] the bad pun thread

∄ uǝʃƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:13:44 EST 2018

Yeah, singing *along* to prerecorded music works to some extent.  But I can still fall quiet, even if the music is nice and loud, maybe like Dead Horse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3EtqJ0OUDc  There's something about the engagement required for it to keep me awake.  I've had good luck with no radio, but trying to remember lyrics and sing them.  But if someone else is "driving" and I'm just "riding along", it doesn't have the same effect.

--
∄ uǝʃƃ