[FRIAM] Los "países de mierda" le dejan millones de dólares a EE.UU.

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 22 14:26:15 EST 2018

Glen writes:

< So, my answer is: Whatever my tribe finds useful.  If that forces me to rent a hovel in a crime-ridden neighborhood of Pittsburgh -- or worse yet, Kermit, TX -- then that's probably what I'll do.  Luckily, it all hinges on the definition of "tribe". >

Is a company a tribe?   Is a (e.g. married) couple a tribe?   Is a political party a tribe?  Are anonymous contributing members of a non-profit organization a tribe?   Is any group of people that orient around some small but similar set of features is a tribe?   Is a group less tribal as the features advanced by any member is overlaps relatively little with other members?   What if the relative overlap of features is small, but the absolute amount is larger than another group with higher relative overlap?   Is tribalism just the preoccupation with the group over the purpose for the group?   When people say everyone is tribal (which I guess includes me), I feel insulted!   I want a way out of this madness.

Marcus