[FRIAM] Is this list dead now

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:09:41 EDT 2018

lol well said Gary, on my end anyway I get SOME traffic, I don't know when
exactly it started to really dry out on my end anyway. Possibly 3-4 weeks
ago was when I really noticed.
I know on my my end to get any ones opinions or advice on or even just to
say a friendly hello, it seems like I need to do so  many times--That comes
off as rude.  I want to be wrong in that case and I want it to be a
technical problem.  It'd really suck if it's because people are leaving
what used to be a pretty vibrant list.
As a concrete example I've seen nick thompson need to ask a few times just
for advice on firefox.
Yesterday and today because I really want to pick up the pace on making
friends, and finding stuff I'd enjoy doing and even getting a new  set of
resume and job helpers.
I don't expect instant response lol but even a simple: Oh I'm sorry Gil I
(or we)simply don't know! or friendly ribbing  goes a long away to kind of
assure people oh, it's not actually dead quite yet-
lol but you might be right that it's turning into that infamous Norwegian
blue lol

Preffering as I said in another email to be a open book or just open about
questions, curiosities or what ever just ask.

That leads to the awkward question then: If people are leaving and or it's
a technical problem, Anyone know how do-able it is to give either the
current list a fresh coat of paint or somehow smoothly transition into a
general fun witty bantery type of list. As I have no clue how email lists
get set up and going "just" may simply a petty heafty task ^_^