[FRIAM] This is embarrassing

∄ uǝʃƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:10:08 EDT 2018

Hm.  I don't think I could, or want to, figure out which series you're thinking of.  In fact, not being a scholar myself, I put little stock in *exact* quotations, responses, citations, etc.  A better approach would be for you to *paraphrase* what you *think* my position is.

I've done that with you (and/or Peirce).  I can do it again, if you'd like.  And I subsequently, in conversation with Eric, showed why I think it's fundamentally flawed. And I then presented my current position that I believe can be reduced to something very Peircian that avoids the flaws I pointed out.  But repeating it wouldn't be that productive, obviously.  It would be more productive for you to step out of your skin and pretend to be me for just 1 post.

If your paraphrasing of my position is *good*, then I'll have no choice but to do another round of pretending to be you.  And if I then can't find any flaws, you will have changed my mind.

--
∄ uǝʃƃ