[FRIAM] Weird observation

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:26:05 EDT 2018

And you aright steve IMO anyone sane or sober should be beyond pissed at
what is litterally making news: what healthcare? what government?  Health
is one of the few things you can not ignore the older you get the more
you'll (in my experience anyway) have to use it at least some. Even if it's
a routine check up. It is (bluntly said) IMO a horribly set up  system. The
whys are mere speculation from me.