[FRIAM] Science question...re: cold neck scarfs

Robert Holmes robert at robertholmes.org
Wed Jul 18 10:40:09 EDT 2018

If you really want to blow your mind, consider these mesh cooling towels:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y4RW17N/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When you've been wearing it for a while and it has warmed up, you take it
off, give it a sharp "snap", and it's immediately cold again.

I use one when the temperature is getting high in my (non-air-conditioned)
house and it works a treat.

—R