[FRIAM] What is an object?

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 19 10:32:08 EDT 2018

Well, it goes without saying, doesn't it, that it's your current IDEAS of
biology that influence your programming, not biology itself, right?  And
your biologiized ideas of programming then influence your notion of the
cell.  We never really know clouds themselves.  So to speak.

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>