[FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Thu Mar 8 14:13:40 EST 2018

I'm not finding any pseudo-scientific arguments in the stuff I'm looking
at.  It's just typical conservative rhetoric: my rights, my rights!  the
marxists, the marxists! all to defend the established order at any cost.  I
guess this article,
https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/rights-favorite-new-intellectual-has-some-truly-pitiable-ideas-about-masculinity,
from your first post found some evolutionary psychology, but it sounds more
like rhetorical sawdust than the planks he stands on.

I guess maybe I am being picky.

-- rec --