[FRIAM] Since this issue needs some riffing

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:31:05 EST 2018

https://youtu.be/bkIYY3jy4Bo

Yes cower in terror when because of MMO's  I now...are marginally and
possibly  quite a bit better at working with problematic people and groups
! The horrors of that I get get some skills here and their of working with
groups of random people. Shrink in horror because me and some one else play
pokemon go and have some simillar interest! The terror that..I go out side
and find out their's a bunch of places in santa fe I've never heard of

Feer me the bane of all...whiles I go to a board game club and sometimes
make friends! shirk in mortal danger and cower neigh run I say
run...because Saducu and MadLabs or Lucus/ScumVM games sometimes help with
puzzle and cleverness skills!
Run to the mountains meer mortals because...DND (esk) games are mathy yes
feer my might might vecor maths skills! that actually come in handy!  Oh
the humanity and horror that.. ic and see that several quarters are a dalle
rand so i do infact have enough to get that bottle of water or what ever it
is i need, and Yes yeees mwahahaha run I say tun...because Contraptions,
and Incredible machines are fun puzzle games that encourage clevernesss,
run neiv run..because RosetaStone language games helps some with basics of
languages or learning a new one.

I here by the 90's we'll see that not ALL games are bad, some probably are,
some aren't and some are neutral.

This was RiffTastic Post. I don't know if the humor and ribbing translates
into text.