[FRIAM] Psychiatrist?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:59:17 EDT 2018

@Nick re Ranting and Raving. As a concrete example I do feel a lot better
when I get to rant and rave with my on again off again SO. For example
Sunday we cought up and it came up that Vokational Rehab is being pretty
hit and mis. One of her cousins basically said. Yep, that's not a you
thing, I was layed off helping my company keep their cloud running etc.
Before I knew it felt a lot better, and was in stiches about our simillar
problems(Turns out she's dyslexic to).