[FRIAM] Peirce's "What Pragmatism is."

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 19:08:40 EDT 2018

Sounds right.  Did you read the paper?  I'm not sure I could follow the
details at this point.  Since then Raibert founded Boston Dynamics.  He
sold it a couple years to Google.  You may have seen the videos of his
four-legged beast of burden keeping its footing on ice.

----
Frank Wimberly

www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Frank_Wimberly2