[FRIAM] Transforming the Postsecondary Professional Education Experience -- Campus Technology

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri May 4 18:13:33 EDT 2018

Ha!  I don't know, man. "Software development" is increasingly looking like an industry dominated by cogs and sprockets ... from the yahoo complaining about my bracket placement to the bros pitching protocol inheritance, I've "had it up to here" with people telling me how I *should* be doing whatever it is I'm doing. 8^)

When the sprockets take over, it's time to move on.

--
☣ uǝlƃ