[FRIAM] FRIAM Archive

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at redfish.com
Tue Nov 6 21:36:35 EST 2018

While I wait for a response from hosting company, I remember some
discussion on other archiving back 5 years ago. Owen set up a Gmane (no
defunct?) and Nabble archive:
  http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/
Stephen.Guerin at Redfish.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505) 995-0206  mobile: (505) 577-5828
tw: @redfishgroup  skype: redfishgroup
redfish.com  |  simtable.com