[FRIAM] World's first AI news anchor makes China debut

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:51:48 EST 2018

On November 10, 2018 9:58:38 AM PST, Gillian Densmore <gil.densmore at gmail.com> wrote:
> Question: is
>this AI the computer game sense? AI the Autobots, or Terminator sense?
>Where it can possibly think on it's feat when New, news comes or
>correct
>itself?
>Or like a computer game AI just crashes in some awkward way, or amusing
>way?

I didn't look very hard. But I didn't find any papers or descriptions of the bot. My guess is it's like game AI.It may only be "AI" in the relation between the facial expressions and the text being read. It would be much more fun to give it some poetry or comedy to read... maybe some Slayer lyrics. 8^)

--
glen