[FRIAM] gerrymandering algorithm question

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Nov 13 16:28:15 EST 2018

Glen writes:

< I.e. perhaps there is no such thing as irreconcilable values? ... that any system we put in place, as long as it's fixed for the rest of eternity will lead to (new) irreconcilable values?  If our reconciliation methods were treated as the manipulation-discovery experiments that they are, any given method would be revokable when it failed. >

Between the civil & world wars, and the swings between fascism & liberalism, one might hope that some learning occurs.  It does not seem to be a manipulation-discovery experiment in any reasonable sense to me.

Marcus