[FRIAM] Pondering the slang Adulting

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Nov 14 00:06:44 EST 2018

I find it more like 25-30 years of injuries, small and large.  Some were necessary and/or self-inflicted, but I’m very different than I was (for better or worse).
I still wonder what it would be like to wake-up and feel like an adult, or if there are people happy with the idea and feel like it happened at an appropriate age.   I think I would not like those people.