[FRIAM] Advice on configuring computers

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 11 16:11:51 EDT 2018

Gary,

My first job was as a copy boy at the San Francisco Chronicle for a dollar an hour.  Our two bedroom cottage was 75 dollars a month.

Do you remember when we waltzed to the Souza Band? [My wasn’t the music grand!}

While I am wasting your collective time, can anyone explain why, having deleted over 5000 messages from my outlook, and emptied the deleted items file, and restarted Outlook, and reloaded my C: drive, I have LESS space on my hard disk than before?

Yeah.  I know.  The rest of you have day jobs.

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/