[FRIAM] Famous Experiment Dooms Alternative to Quantum Weirdness

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Oct 14 19:46:44 EDT 2018

Bush’s makes several caveats in his paper about possible improved experiments.  It hardly seems to me like the case is closed.   Gosh, all that is at stake is the possibility of superluminal interactions and a-causality!   I’ve can’t help but wonder about people that can swallow those pills on `good authority’.