[FRIAM] Open Letter

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 20:13:36 EDT 2018

Glen,

It has come to the point where your silence would be a comment louder than anything you might say, so I guess you are stuck with making a comment, one way or the other.

Your comment puts me in mind of that wisest of movies, The Wizard of Oz, in which the Wizard says:
"I cannot give you a brain, but I can give you a degree!"

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson