[FRIAM] On old question

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 21:58:26 EDT 2018

The book I ordered that was recommended by Marcus was on information theory
as a mode of analysis for social sciences.  So, I don't think it's
particularly relevant to Rosen.  But we'll see.  It should be here by
Monday.  I will let you know.

Rosen died in 1998.  Life Itself seems to have been his last monograph, and
it presents itself as a summary of his previous work.  There are several
posthumous publications, but these seem mostly to be republications of the
works on which LI was based.  So, LI might be your best shot.

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>