[FRIAM] do animals psychologize?

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:36:28 EDT 2018

But, really, all you're doing is dickering about the definition.  It doesn't make me grumpy at all.  In fact, I can agree wholeheartedly with you and still believe in qualia, because what you describe *is* what the word means: self-perception. No amount of sophist-icated, hermeneutics will make it useful, here.

But what's physical and for which falsifiable hypotheses can be formulated is *how* plants sense and react versus how animals sense and react.  So, again, if we can talk about *that*, then we might make progress to whether or not non-human animals psychologize.

--
☣ uǝlƃ