[FRIAM] Friam Digest, Vol 190, Issue 1

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:08:43 EDT 2019

Is the size of the universe invariant across iterations, though?  I.e. is the old universe, after the iteration, now adjacent to the current universe, just in the opposite direction?  Or is there some sense that the current universe is expanding to incorporate that unit slice of the adjacent universe?

It seems it would have to be the latter for any kind of co-creation.

--
☣ uǝlƃ