[FRIAM] Friam Digest, Vol 190, Issue 1

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:03:24 EDT 2019

Why wouldn't the adjacent possible of the cigarettes being on a high shelf
the state in which the cigarettes are on that shelf but 1 mm to the right.
What resolution is involved.  Almost every physical variable is analog.

Aside:  Hywel once said to me that the number one doesn't exist because if
you measure the platinum rod that defines the meter carefully enough it
will be something like 1.0000000334... meters in terms of the definition of
the meter.  Or something like that.  I asked him how many biological
mothers he had.

Frank

Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz