[FRIAM] Friam Digest, Vol 190, Issue 1

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:35:26 EDT 2019

I have inside information that none of that happened in Hywel's case.  He
was born in Wales in 1932.  His father was a coal miner who became a
milkman after an injury.  Not typical recipients of IVF.

Yes, you biologists are a PITA.  Right, Ken.

Frank Wimberly

My memoir:
https://www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly

My scientific publications: