[FRIAM] enough sleep?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Apr 9 11:46:40 EDT 2019

The nature of our economy rewards people that keep their nose to the grindstone.   Locally it is a good optimization, but globally you work till you drop.   Maybe you go on a Viking River Cruise or something while you are reaching completion.    I have a lot of sleep momentum and require lots of coffee to get to the point where I assent to the internally posed question of "Why the f*ck would I want to do that?"