[FRIAM] enough sleep?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Apr 9 18:01:06 EDT 2019

Steve writes:

    "I also live with two dogs (and a cat) who nap *all the time* and while
    they occasionally present as "groggy" when woken abruptly, they mostly
    slide in and out of sleep according to need, efficiently and well as
    best I can tell."

I've got a big shepherd mix dog who is never really out as far as I can tell.
Also I've got a high-energy heeler who can wake up in seconds and be across the house in seconds flat.
The same dog does sleep at night and can actually need to be woken, like a person.
She can be groggy and uncoordinated for five minutes or more.   It's hilarious.

Marcus