[FRIAM] enough sleep?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 19:47:00 EDT 2019

Pardon my interuption again, if you need to ask if you or a group are
recharged enough. The answer might be no. An aquaintence of mine has a
running joke that she things her boss thinks she needs  to be a  cyborg or
something that's a mixture of human and machine with a steady direct to CNS
stimulant  of coffe to and  I  quote "fill the unrealistic demands of a
capitalistic ahole company so they can get at least 200% proffits...gota
proffit or bust!"  Good natured ribbing about her work and I think her
looking for a new job aside their is some rather disturbing dark facts
behind that.  Rest aint rest if you don't wake up feeling recharged to 'eat
big, think big, get big' (Arnold Schwartzaegor however that's spelled)-
fact is that with mental health issues on a huge rise part of that is from
sleep, or lack of, The data is their to back it.