[FRIAM] /Topic Latent in: Latent Topics was: enough sleep?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Apr 11 14:26:20 EDT 2019

I'm not sure what you mean.   In most programming languages there are different kinds of comparison operators.   For example, Common Lisp has EQ which compares identity, EQL which compares values, EQUAL which checks for isomorphic objects, and EQUALP which is recursive.    By avoiding use of EQ (identity) we have more costly comparisons, but they are transparent.