[FRIAM] keyboard and hard drive recommendations wanted.

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Fri Apr 12 10:45:44 EDT 2019

Late to the conversation, but here’s my 2 cents:

The best keyboard I’ve used is the Das keyboard for the Mac. Mine has
cherry brown switches; the cherry blue are a bit noisier. The aural
feedback helps my typing. It has all the Mac keys I need, and also the
Windows keys, a necessity since I use both OSes via virtual machines.

They are expensive, but I spend a good bit of my life tapping at it.

Again, solid state drives are more expensive, but few things come as
close to making your computer seem brand new and twice as fast. The
switch to SSD reminded me of the ’80s when every new processor
generation doubled your speed.

--Barry