[FRIAM] Everything she knows...

glen∈ℂ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:33:06 EDT 2019

On 4/14/19 7:06 PM, Frank Wimberly wrote:
>       11.  God; Goodnesss, Love energy, the Divine, a loving animating
> intelligence, the Cosmic Muffin. You will worship and serve something, so
> like St. Bob said, you gotta choose.  You can play on our side, or Bill
> Maher's and Franklin Graham's.
Would anyone care to explain the "our side" versus that of Bill Maher and Franklin Graham?  My guess is that she sees Bill Maher as a fundamentalist, too, albeit an atheist fundamentalist?  Or perhaps both Graham and Maher are Islamaphobes; so the "them" would be those who use religion to stoke fear?