[FRIAM] Android phones

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:11:33 EDT 2019

I've been pretty happy with my Google Pixel 2, though Renee' still has her 1. Mine is unlocked and I explored different OSes when I first got my Pixel 1. But I think I've satisfied my tinkering on my service phone for awhile.  I was tinkering on my ZTE Open.  But now I'm thinking of getting a Fair phone: https://www.fairphone.com/en/

--
☣ uǝlƃ