[FRIAM] Everything she knows...

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Tue Apr 16 14:12:50 EDT 2019

I would say any human individual serves multiple genes at once. First the normal, biological genes. The selfish genes as Dawkins called them. Then the other, hidden genes. I have written a book about it named "The secret genes" which I'm publishing now, this month. It is about the secret genes in the holy books of the big religions. We know them all as commandments, but normally we don't recognize them as what they are - cultural genes which create social lifeforms. Religious organizations are social lifeforms created by genes which are expressed in church services. Thus the temples from ancient civilizations are fossil remains of ancient lifeforms. Fascinating, isn't it? I try to explain it in more detail in the book. Since the content of the book is so explosive, I have decided to publish it in German first, to avoid some form of apocalypse like the collapse of civilization or Notre Dame burning down. But since nobody will read it anyway and Notre Dame has already burnt down there is no reason why it shouldn't be published in English. It doesn't really matter. If anyone will cause an apocalypse it is probably president Trump (nuclear, climate, or otherwise).Cheers,Jochen
-------- Original message --------From: glen∈ℂ <gepropella at gmail.com> Date: 4/16/19  16:47  (GMT+01:00) To: friam at redfish.com Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Everything she knows... Well, there are at least 2 ways I disagree:1) Any ecological individual serves multiple bodies at once, and2) Any one can serve different bodies at different moments.That we serve multiples presents a difference in degree so that there's a threshold for the number of bodies one serves.  Those that serve many many purposes (religions, saints, jobs, whatever) may *seem* as if they serve nobody.  Similarly, those of us who switch our affiliations on a minute-by-minute basis, may *seem* not to serve any one body.  So, if your gist is that those who *seem* to not serve somebody are really serving many bodies or rapidly switching affiliations, then I agree.  But if you insist on an artificial unification, then I disagree.