[FRIAM] Everything she knows...

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:40:35 EDT 2019

I agree.  However, Oliver's show is too scripted for my tastes.  I like the risk Maher takes with his format (initial guest, panel, special member of the panel added later).  And although I thought he treated Preet Bharara terribly a couple of episodes back, it's that "aliveness" that keeps me watching.  Oliver's show can feel a bit dead ... like fight choreography as opposed to an actual sparring match.

--
☣ uǝlƃ