[FRIAM] New Mexico Legacy

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Apr 25 16:36:08 EDT 2019

Frank -

I'm glad to see a resurgence of interest in your memoir.  It is a
testimony to the ease of self-publication that you were able to do this
so well and seamlessly.   I don't know what kind of editing help you had
but the result was very good for something self-published.   Typography,
layout, spelling, and even grammar "expertise" have been significantly
addressed by modern electronic publishing, but proper editing is a bit
trickier.  I suppose there will soon be AI's capable of editing various
genre's to a certain degree.

- Steve