[FRIAM] Fwd: Archangel Michael's Message For You

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:01:33 EDT 2019

I watched the interview. But it was a different link (40 min instead of 38). I don't think my reaction was  similar to yours. I already believed they're both deep people. But their references to Jesus and fideism really put me off. And I didn't much like the couple of times Cooper attempted to finish Colbert's sentence, but failed, and the mismatch was ignored. I did like the inherent difference of opinion between the relevance or existence of "parallel world Cooper" or "parallel world Colbert". And, of course, it's fantastic to see men who can express some emotion, even though it was a shame that Cooper tried to "man up" and swallow it.

--
☣ uǝlƃ