[FRIAM] A pluralistic model of the mind?

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:40:02 EST 2019

Dear Friammers,

Derelict poor sod that I am, I was hoping for some commentary on the note below sent a few days back, particularly the last paragraph where I speculate inexpertly about the relation between a Turing system model of a computer and our serial (?) model of the mind?

I am hoping that you will, as usual, inflate these flabby ideas with some of your wisdom.

Nick

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/