[FRIAM] IT is Not Sustainable

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 18:40:15 EST 2019

Also, there was a guy who had also worked at Bell Labs, for a lot longer
than I did, who used to come to Friam.  Then he got some kind of honorary
position in DC left town temporarily.  He had thinning white hair and wore
glasses and was about my height.  With that unique description someone must
know who I'm talking about. His name is on the tip of my tongue.

Frank

Frank Wimberly

My memoir:
https://www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly