[FRIAM] IT is Not Sustainable

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 01:36:38 EST 2019

What role does occam's razor play in software development? Any?  Or did it
used to, and now it doesn't any more.

By the way, I apologize if I am not staying with this discussion adequately.
The last few days have been a firehose of good stuff and, to be honest, I am
choking on it.

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/