[FRIAM] Celeste Kidd - How to Know

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Mon Dec 30 16:53:53 EST 2019

If you're deviant and you know it, clap your hands!

The sub-fact I liked, which might be in the Daxxy paper, is that people are
very good at evaluating their certainty with respect to facts about the
physical environment, but that same feeling of certainty is all over the
place respecting the metaphysical environment.  I guess we've known that
for a while.

-- rec --