[FRIAM] A PolyMath by any other name...

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Dec 30 17:20:42 EST 2019

https://vimeo.com/69181785
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.HIDBnQltACgoH5Vl6wxhtQEsCo&pid=Api]<https://vimeo.com/69181785>
Eyeo2013 Ignite #12 - Kevin Slavin<https://vimeo.com/69181785>
Toxoplasmosis
vimeo.com

________________________________
From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> on behalf of Roger Critchlow <rec at elf.org>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2019 3:14 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] A PolyMath by any other name...

I see I replied to the wrong strand of the thread, this was Glen's contribution to which I was replying.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 9:01 AM glen <gepr at ropella.name<mailto:gepr at ropella.name>> wrote:
On 08/11/2015 08:36 PM, Steve Smith wrote:
> I'm surprised *anything* bores the living crap out of you!

What's not so boring is that Nick's crap _is_ alive!  But he may have the cause and effect reversed:

  https://www.mvppt.com/can-the-bacteria-in-your-gut-explain-your-mood/

> micro-organisms in the gut tickle a sensory nerve ending in the fingerlike protrusion lining the intestine and carry that electrical impulse up the vagus nerve and into the deep-brain structures thought to be responsible for elemental emotions like anxiety.

Perhaps being bored doesn't get the living crap out of you.  Perhaps the living crap causes your boredom. 8^)

-- rec --