[FRIAM] Statistical poser (aka fact checking is hard)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Jan 2 15:01:59 EST 2019

Depression, bipolar disorder, and OCD are examples of the kind of mental illnesses I had in mind.  They make life hard for those that have it.  More downsides than upsides.   As for sociopathy, for most people, just being too damned irritating will eventually create a cost for them too.   Others become the president, at least for a while.